Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pigment Manicure





 
So I saw this manicure a while ago on Make Up Savvy's Blog. I
kept meaning to try it out using eyeshadow because I didn't have pigment. But as you can see in my eyeshadow manicure tutorial, the pigment turned out much richer than the eyeshadow. I think they are both fantastic though I will say that. Here is how to:


1. Gather your equipment- I didn't picture the top coat.
2. Load some pigment on the tip of the spoon handle and place on your finger right underneath the cuticle. I am doing it the way I am in the photos because they are on a swatch and not my actual nail. 
3. Blow! Like I said in my eyeshadow manicure tutorial post, you should practice your blowing before you do this!
4. And voila! Done! Wait a little before putting the top coat on, then wash your hands! 

But wait- there's more!





Another example- 

1. In this one, I mixed some colors, but still kept them apart if that makes sense. So that the pigment didn't turn brown. 
2. Position 
3. Blow! 



And just for your reference here is the brand of pigment that I used; I got it for $24 at Michaels, kinda spend but I guess it will last me for a while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment