Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another take on the fish tail braid!




I love the fishtail braid so I wanted to do something with it besides all my hair in a braid. So the half up fishtail braid with a twist! It's super easy:
Step one: take the hair you want up and have two sections and loosely twist each so you have the twist look.
Step two: Make sure it's centered (I like the messy look so I didn't want it centered, which is perfectly fine!)
Step three: fish tail braid the hair, (if you don't know how to fishtail braid I have a tutorial in another blog post)careful cause your arms will get tired!
Step four: pull the hair away from the center of the braid so it has a chunkier effect. Be careful not to pull the braid apart though!
Step five: put a clear elastic on the end and there ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment