Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cash's Shadowbox

If you know me at all, you will know that Riley, my parent's yellow lab back at home, and I have been ungodly close forever. I have had an 8x10 of her and I framed and up since I have lived down here in Colorado. I recently decided that since I have a pup of my own his picture should be in there. I then decided to embark on a monumental task of getting his paw print. That is what took the longest, otherwise, the rest is self explanatory minus the fact that I cut corners once again, and didn't use an actual shadow box, once his new tags come in I will be adding that to the collage as well.. Should have taken a picture after the AWFUL paint was on his paw.... Who knew that paint could be so terrible? Ask my five month old dog... He will tell you. Anyways, here are the pics! 

Cash checking out me and Riley 
 Him checking himself out 
This was the frame I used,  
 TAADDAAAAAA
All set up:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment