Friday, March 9, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Bites!


Super easy and healthy yogurt bites that are fantastic and tasty! 
All you need is yogurt, I showed two here because I thought I could squeeze two onto that cookie sheet and I only wound up using one! So yogurt, 1 ziplock, scissors, a glass, a spoon and a cookie sheet, and obviously a freezer. 




First step is put the ziplock in the glass and use the rim as support for the top of the bag to be able to hold it open like so: 


Next step is to spoon the yogurt in the cup, I used a spoon to gently guide the yogurt out of the cup and into the ziplock

Once it is all in there, seal the top and cut a tiny hole (I accidentally made mine TOO big) in the corner. Use this like you would an icing tube to make dots on the cookie sheet. No need to grease, that would take away the healthy factor! 


Put as many dots as you want, don't worry about them being perfect! I sure didn't


Put them in the freezer, no real time limit, basically just until frozen. Then take them out when you want to eat them, and keep them in there for storage. My advice would be that once they are frozen, take the cookie sheet out and put them in some form of smaller container so that you can get your freezer space back. I had to move things around to fit this bad boy in mine! 


And you're done! Yum! Here is a link to the original site I found it on! Kudos to One Good Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment