Wednesday, March 7, 2012

USE NEEDLES INSTEAD OF NAILS!

My grandma had been in Idaho not that long ago to visit her three kids (my mom, my aunt, and my uncle), who all live in the Boise area. She has lived in an apartment/townhome in Seattle forever and she told my mom a really good tip for loosing the huge holes that nails leave. You use sewing needles. I laughed out loud when she told me but I figured I might as well give it a shot. I am not kidding you, it works. On heavier items I have had to double up with using two needles gathered together but, by god it works. Be careful when you hammer them though because if you bend the shaft accidentally the needles are pretty much done. So just take your time and use little hits on the very end of the nail with your fingers fairly (and safely) close the the eye of the needle! Hope it helps and saves you money on both the front end and in the long run with your deposit on this situation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment